Feb 2016 Newsletter - Eyelevel of Morrisville
Feb 9th, 2016
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Hope all is well and life is great with all our Eye Level families. Another hope is to leave the cold weather behind as soon as we can!!
With that we will keep this short too.
- Teacher - Brianne: One of our long time teachers “Brianne” will be leaving us to complete her studies and to attend to her other commitments. She has a busy schedule with school projects, internship and a host of other things and we wish her the best in all her future endeavors. Please do not forget to thank her and pass your wishes the next time you see her in the center. Friday will be her last day with us. We have Christie who has been with us for the Tuesday classes taking up most of her students. Please extend your support to her.
- Contact Information: Please make sure that your contact information like email and phone numbers are up to date with us in case we need to reach you.
- Inclement Weather Policy: Weather can be unpredictable and the safety of our students and staff is always paramount. We try to follow the school schedule in case of closings and always, please check your emails more frequently for updates from us in case of bad weather forecasts. You are always free to pick up books in case you suspect inclement weather without waiting for a formal announcement.
- Vacation/Cancellation Policy: Please make sure that you fill in a program Vacation/Cancellation form in case you need to go on a long vacation or discontinue the program. This will ensure that Automatic drafts are discontinued and the proper books are updated. Please note that we need a 30 day notice to cancel the program and the notice needs to be given one month prior to the next billing date which is always the first of every month.
- Schedule Changes/Makeup classes: It is always important to make the Administrators know of any changes in absences or schedule. Kiersten has been doing an excellent job in juggling schedules and trying to fulfil every request. Please help us all by making sure your notices for schedule changes, book pickups, cancellations and vacations are made well in advance. Please note that we do not have any capacity to accommodate makeup classes for walk ins unless they are scheduled in advance.
- Feedback: Your feedback is a major component of the changes you see at the center. We always welcome constructive feedback and would love to hear from you as to how we are doing and your likes and dislikes. Forms can be picked up from the Center Manager to send in your comments.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Please do fill out a referral form if you are referring someone to ensure that the referral check is mailed to the correct address. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761 and in case you are not able to reach anyone through the normal channels, please call 336-455-1071.
Eye Level of Morrisville,