August 2015 Newsletter - Eyelevel of Morrisville
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Greetings from the Eye Level Team!!
It is almost back to school time and hope the kids are having fun!!
Here is our update for August 2015.
- Teacher Update: Marissa has taken up an overseas assignment and will no longer be able to continue here at Eye Level starting this month. We will miss her dearly and wish her the best in her career. We have Christie and Melissa filling in for her classes.
- Administrator Update: Hiral wants to get back to her studies and pursue a full time job. She will no longer be able to continue working at Eyelevel. She will be missed by all of us and wish her success in her career.
- New Staff: We are excited to bring on board Melissa Mahowski who has many years of experience with teaching kids and is currently pursuing a degree in secondary Mathematics. She has been working behind the scene for quite a few months and well versed with our Eye Level curriculum and programs. Please welcome her and extend your support for a smooth transition.
- Math Olympiad: The 2015 Math Olympiad conducted and sponsored by Eye Level will be held on November 14th. This is a national level contest and everyone is encouraged to participate. We are trying hard to have a common center in between Greensboro & Raleigh to conduct this test. Please stay tuned for more details.
- Referral Payments: Please note, all referrals are paid after the student completes three months at Eye Level. We will be dispatching all payments due by the end of this month. If any payments are due and have not been paid, please let us know.
- Corrections: If you are one of the parents who have taken up the task of correcting the booklets, please do let the admins know so that we may update our list and keep a lookout for these booklets. Please talk to us if you are interested in grading and we will guide you in the process.
- Schedule Changes/Makeup classes: It is always important to make the admins know of any changes in absences or schedule.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
- Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761.
Eye Level of Morrisville,