June 8th, 2015
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Greetings from the Eye Level Team!!
EOG’s are done for most schools and hopefully the stress that comes with it for the children and parents. It is now time for some summer time activities and wishing all the kids a great productive fun summer.
Here is our update for June 2015.
Please note that home grading will not take more than 10 minutes of your time and all the work will still be re-checked by the Eye level staff. If
you are interested in home correction, please talk to us and we will guide you the proper way of doing it.
3. Schedule Changes/Makeup classes: With summer upon us and the beach trips and the holiday plans that accompany them, please do not forget to communicate and give ample time to our staff if you must miss or reschedule classes.
4. New Students/Fee Structure: Our Fee structure has changed, effective June, 2015 to comply with our Corporate Office minimum Fee requirement guidelines. This will be effective for our NEW enrollments only and does not affect any of our existing students. The change is not big but it is still a change. If you are taking a long leave or going on an extended break, please talk to us to see if there will be a change to the fee structure when you return.
5. Restrooms: We are still facing some issues with getting our restroom fixed and are working with the plumbers and our landlord. The issue seems to be outside of our unit and hopefully will get resolved by this week.
6. Feedback: We welcome both positive and constructive feedback. Please continue to give your feedback to help us make the program better. We appreciate it very much. A form is attached for your use. You can drop it at the center with Kelly or Hiral.
7. Communication: Many of you have expressed that there is no one to answer the phone calls. Many times, the staff is busy with kids who need attention or attending to parent requests. If you do need to reach us for any immediate needs, please use the secondary number of 336-455-1078 and we will get back to you at the earliest.
8. Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all
our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th.
Please pay on time.
9. Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761.
Happy summer and have fun!
Eye Level of Morrisville,