April 2015 Newsletter - Eyelevel of Morrisville
April. 6th, 2015
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Greetings from the Eye Level Team!! Hope you are all enjoying the fine weather!!
Here is our brief update for April. 2015.
- Center Timings -Additional working Days: We are including Tuesday to our list of working days this month. The timings will be the same as other days i.e. 4:30-7:30 PM. We are having a new teacher to manage these additional sessions and Hiral/Kelly will be looking into the admin duties as usual.
- Center Holidays – 2015: Please see the list of planned holidays for the remaining part of the year. Hope this helps you to plan your vacations better.
- Independence Day – July 4th - Saturday
- Halloween – October 31st - Saturday
- Thanksgiving – November 26th & 27th
- Christmas – 24th, 25th, 26th (December)
- New Year – 31st & 1st (Dec./Jan.)
- Reminder on “Policy Revision” for Schedule Changes: Please follow the revised policy on makeup sessions to maintain the small class structure and quality of instruction. As per this policy, there will be a limit of one makeup class session in a month. Books are available for pickup in case you do miss more than one class. We appreciate your co-operation very much.
- Booklet Corrections: Many times, children when doing their homework booklets skip pages unintentionally. Please re-inforce with your kids as the teachers at the center do; the importance of reviewing the work and making sure that there are no missed pages. Missed pages get marked as mistakes during the teacher grading and does not reflect a true picture of the child’s abilities with problem solving skills. Developing skills to work independently is an important Eyelevel philosophy.
- Communication: Many of you have expressed that there is no one to answer the phone calls. Many times, the staff is busy with kids who need attention or attending to parent requests. If you do need to reach us for any immediate needs, you can reach us at 336-455-1078 and we will get back to you at the earliest.
- Feedback: Please continue to give your feedback to help us make the program better. We appreciate it very much.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
- Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761
Eye Level of Morrisville,