July 2014 Newsletter - Eye Level of Morrisville
July 2nd, 2014
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Wishing everyone a Happy Independence Day!!!
Here is our brief update for July 2014.
- Parent Communication Forms: We are introducing the parent communication forms at the center. Please feel free to use them to comment, compliment, complain or express your concerns about your child’s growth. The form is attached to this email and can be requested from Ramya too.
- Cubby Space for kids: Each of our Eyelevel kids will now have their own cubby space at the center (operational after this weekend!). This is the place where kids will drop their homework for the day and pick up their days work. Ramya/Hiral and the teachers will work with the kids to get them organized and teach them to be independent. Kids will learn to be responsible, independent and organized, traits that are necessary for success.
- July 4th Schedule: The center will remain closed on July 4th, & 5th due to Independence Day. Please collect books or reschedule classes as necessary.
- Training: We successfully completed the teacher training sessions for our staff by the corporate office last month. Hopefully, you are already seeing some changes in the instruction pattern and it is definitely helpful for our kids.
- Summer Activities & Stars: Please continue to encourage your kids to complete the assignments given for the summer activities and “Reach for the Stars” program! Diligent follow-up is necessary for the success of these programs.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.